Meet your Immune System
I’m the personal army that protects your body
I protect your body every day against
I’m made up of two systems
1st – Natural Immune System
I’m your first line of defence
2nd – Growing Immune System
as I protect, I improve throughout your life
Meet two of the billions of Cells in your body
– We are the basic units of building blocks of all living organisms
– To see us you need a microscope and some of us consist of only one cell and are known as Unicellular
– We also merge to form tissues or colonies
– We total into billions of billions in your body
– We are protected by your immune system also known as T-cells
– Without proper protection and nourishment of micro nutrients and protein we die
– I’m a disease or medical condition that is an abnormal condition of an organism that impairs your bodily functions, associated with specific symptoms and signs
– I’m caused by external factors, such as invading your body, or I may be caused by internal dysfunctions, such as autoimmune diseases.
– In you, ‘Disease’ that is me, is often used more broadly to refer to any condition that causes extreme pain, dysfunction, distress, social problems, and/or death to the person afflicted, or similar problems for those in contact with you.
– In this broader sense, I sometimes include injuries, disabilities, disorders, syndromes, infections, isolated symptoms, deviant behaviours and atypical variations of structure and function, while in other contexts and for other purposes I may be considered distinguishable categories.
– As an Infection I colonize your healthy cells with a detrimental effect
– I seek to utilize your cell’s resources to multiply, usually at the expense of it
– I also interfere with the normal functioning of your cells which can lead to chronic wounds, gangrene, loss of an infected limb and even death
– The more active copies of me, the greater the possibility that I’m resistant to many drugs.
– The branch of medicine that focuses on me is Infectious Disease.
– You can find me almost anywhere in the biosphere, where there is liquid water, including soil, hot springs, on the ocean floor, high in the atmosphere and deep inside rocks within the Earth’s crust.
– I’m very diverse; I include bacteria, fungi and many more
– I can be good for you as bacteria in food and I can be your worst enemy, because of me infections take place on cuts and soars that are not clean.
– If you keep yourself and your surroundings clean, I won’t be around to bug you.
Meet the GEVA F Series
– I’m the world’s most advanced nutritional shake of Sorghum formulated and fortified with a human grade Algae.
– I’m suitable for all age groups and I’m formulated accordingly.
– I contain the most powerful combination of nutrients ever discovered in any whole food source, with all the different vitamins and a perfectly balanced combination having all eight of the essential amino acids, 10 of the 12 non-essential amino acids, chlorophyll, enzymes, anti-oxidants, Phytonutrients, minerals and trace elements.
– It must be noted that I’m not a medication but rather an advanced nutritional shake that has many health benefits of which no other known food source can equal gram for gram.
Meet the main ingredient Arthrospira Platensis
This is what I look like under a microsope
– I’m among the earth’s most important natural resources; in evolutionary terms I have existed for 3.8 billion years.
– My history as a stable in human diet is unique; there is evidence that the Aztecs used me in the early sixteenth century. I was harvested from lakes in Mexico and made into small bricks that are eaten as cheese would be eaten today.
– I was previously known as Spirulina platensis and today my scientific name is Arthrospira platensis – Algae for mankind. I’m a member of the Cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) family.
– All vitamins are found in me.
– Not until the early 1980’s did the modern world turn its attention to the commercial cultivation of me. Today I’m commercially cultivated in several of the leading countries in the world, in some countries I’m a priority crop.
How the Cell is infected
When attacking a cell, a virus first attaches itself to the cell membrane. Once attached the virus penetrates the cell membrane to infect the cell and multiply with very little resistance.
Healthy Cell Infected Cell
The Immune system then needs to recover
The body needs to repair the immune system
The Immune system repairs Infected cells and turns them back into Healthy Cells
When the body’s defenses are weakened it becomes vulnerable to other infections, diseases and germs. With a constant attack by viruses your cells and your immune system are damaged and broken down. The damaged Immune system can eventually no longer protect your body.
GEVA F Series
How GEVA protect / repair / eliminate infected cells
When attacking a cell, a virus first attaches itself to the cell membrane. However, because of an alga enzyme, that coats all the cells including viruses in your body (like a raincoat), the virus cannot penetrate the cell membrane to infect the cell.
The virus is stuck, unable to replicate. It is eventually eliminated by the body’s natural defenses.